Home is not just four walls and doors; it’s a place of rest, comfort and love. And, everyone loves to have a home that is beautiful and healthy. However, the budget is always a constraint. Chandeliers, rug mats, colourful walls require money. A magnificently decorated house means more money. That’s the popular notion. What if we defy this belief? For transforming your home into an oasis; you don’t need to spend a fortune, rather think wisely and follow these tips.
Here are interior designing tips to decorate your home in the budget. Do not just read, but put these into practical use because we know you will love it.
- Purge all the Clutter: Clutter is unattractive. So, the first step to having a stunning home is to de-clutter the space. Start from a drawer, then room, and then the whole house. Remove all the excess clutter and make space. After decluttering, store everything neatly in the space. You can also buy drawer organizers, storage boxes to make space look more organized.
- Get creative: Are you bored with the dull white walls? Want to have a more lively space? Then get creative! It’s one of the inexpensive to give your home a makeover. Rest assured the satisfaction of having it done all yourself is unmatched. You can paint the walls, create some crafted pieces like dream catchers and hang on the wall. You can also embellish the walls with some of your art or craft masterpieces. And for more ideas and inspirations, the web is always your mentor. Let your home reflect your taste and personality.
- Bring Nature Indoors: Plants do not just make your homes healthy but also beautiful. So, decorate your home naturally. Bring indoor plants like Peace lily, Money Plant, Chrysanthemums, Ferns, Aloe Vera, etc. All these plants are also avowed to cleanse the indoor environment from pollutants. You can decorate the corners of your home with plants, thus turning them into a centre of attraction. Additionally, for more variety and natural beauty, style your home with hanging plants or wall planters.
- Shop at Flea Markets: Redesigning the home doesn’t necessarily have to involve a big sum. You can very well do it within your capacity. Instead of those posh showrooms, take a stroll through flea markets and keep your creative mind awake. You will surely get plenty of things with which you can adorn your home. Support local businesses, and bring home hand-made artefacts and accessories. You can sell some of your old stuff and buy something more trendy in return.
- Reuse and Recraft: In the first tip, we suggested you purge all the clutter. Once done, we are sure you are left with a heap of things and stuff. Now, do not throw them away, instead, reuse them creatively and uniquely. With the old clothes, you can make new cushion covers, curtains, table mats, etc. With the available wooden material; you can create bookshelves or cabinets. If this is too much for you take help of carpenters or artisans. With the budget in hand, give a new look to your home.
In addition to all these tips, ensure your home is well-ventilated and lighted. Play with colours, textures, and designs. Keep these tips and tricks in mind for a stunning home without breaking the bank.