- Today numerous processes go online and this is especially convenient. We can complete various tasks just from home. Remote working and distance learning are our reality nowadays. A lot of people like it. Working from home saves you some time. The Internet provides us with an excellent opportunity to maintain contact with people who are far away from us. Therefore you can communicate with your colleagues about certain working processes whenever you need. take a screenshot how to take a screenshot on laptop
Fast and easy sharing information
- It is a common situation when in the process of completing a task you face a problem, and you need to show somebody. How do you do that? It is easy! Just take a screenshot and share image in a few clicks. There are several ways to take a screenshot. You can do it by clicking “PrintScreen” or by using an app or extension. The second method is more convenient. If you are looking for easy-to-use software to take screenshots, we have excellent news for you! We have developed an extension that does what you need. See our other functions how to screenshot on hp laptop
- More on our social networks speedtest
What is Fintest Pro?
- This is a browser extension that enables users to record videos, take screenshots, share image, and more. You should not install numerous apps because this extension has all the necessary features. Fintest Pro is useful for both a QA specialist and a common user. There are also test tools that may be helpful. You can take different screenshots, save them as pictures or PDF files, and then share image. Integrations with Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and Telegram are already available. Other integrations are coming soon. Keep up with the news in order to not miss any updates. To capture the screen screenshot
- You can use Fintest Pro for free and without registration. However, you can update your plan to try premium features. The extension is supported on many browsers. We provide 24/7 Support to help our users in case they have difficulties. Users read here how to screenshot on hp laptop
What is your reaction?